Unit Testing is a methodology that we should all embrace and understand.
It’s not just for Programmers
While the use of Unit Testing is getting more common, it’s not as common as it could be.
So I’d like to propose TEST DAY 2012!!!
How do you do Testing ?
Why not share how you do Unit Testing, why you started it, what your experiences have been, or something related to Unit Testing ?
We can all learn from each others experiences.
What do you need to do ?
- Write a blog Post and Share it with the internet, so everyone can learn from your experiences.
- Your blog post must be published between Wednesday, 12th December 2012 00:00:00 GMT and Thursday, 13th December 2012 00:00:00 GMT.
- If you are on Twitter please tweet your blog using the #TestDay2012 hashtag. I can be contacted there as @nhaslam, in case you have questions or problems with comments/trackback.
- Either, include the TestDay2012 Picture (above) and hyperlink it back to this post, or have a link back to this post.
- If you don’t see your post in trackbacks, add the link to the comments below.
What will I do ?
A week or so later (depending on the number of posts), I’ll do a summary post and cover all the submissions.
I look forward to reading your posts!